Based close to Hamburg, Germany, Subsea Europe Services (SES) provides reliable and easy-to-use hydro-acoustic survey systems and oceanographic equipment that enables clients throughout Europe to deliver high-quality marine data.
With a combined 20 years’ experience, the SES team offers a unique approach to marine survey technology that is as fast as it is flexible, ensuring easy access to the right equipment for on-demand and planned marine surveys anywhere in Europe. Our systems and services are available for sale, rental and also on subscription-based terms.
To support our strong growth, we are looking for an experienced and self-driven "Sales Engineer" (m/f/d) working from our base in Halstenbek, close to Hamburg (Germany).
You will partner with the management team to identify, contact, and follow-up with prospective and existing clients in Germany and Europe. You will discuss our product's technological capabilities and business value with the client and manage the associated sales process.
The ideal candidate should be able to clearly articulate highly technical concepts to all prospective clients and partners.
· Topline responsibility for Germany and Europe
· Develop and execute sales strategy
· Clearly articulate technical capabilities and give technical demonstrations
· Generate new leads through networking, social media and personal meetings
· Provide general technical support to clients
· Teamplayer with background in Hydrography/Geodesy/Oceanography/Engineering (or comparable experience)
· Track record in technical sales (international)
· German and English (business fluent), Polish (desirable)
· Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospects, clients and partners
· Willingness to travel
· Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Sales Engineer Position'. The closing date for applications is 31st May 2021.